Chicago, Woodridge, Hazel Crest, Des Plaines, Midway and Munster Indiana Pain Management Services
The TOP pain management clinics in Illinois provide a broad range of treatment options that are cutting-edge and effective. The most modern treatments offer amazing success rates and may offer relief for months to years.
There are conventional treatments that have been provided for decades, and then there are revolutionary options that have been introduced and available. This includes procedures like radiofrequency ablation, which often relieves neck or back pain for up to two years.
Spinal cord stimulator implants have also been amazing for pain relief. They are placed as an outpatient, and have hundreds of programming options to relieve neck, back, arm or leg pain from any number of chronic conditions.
With over 10% of the country dealing with migraines, there are now effective treatments available. These include Botox injections, occipital blocks and transcranial stimulation.
The top Pain Management Doctors in Chicagoland at MAPS provide the following:
Pain Management Therapies
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Disc Injection
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Ganglion Impar Blocks
- Interventional Pain Management
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic Blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Pain Medication Management
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty